Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Tiki 21 For Sale In San Fransisco


I'm selling my well built Wharram Tiki 21. Here's your chance to grab a sweet boat before I advertise her widely.
Wharram Tiki 21 Catamaran 2009
San Francisco $7000 obo As is where is.
“Tiki” built by professional engineer. 6mm marine plywood and “WEST” epoxy-glass system. Copper reinforced keels. Aluminum rotating mast. ¼ inch Welded Aluminum crossbeams. Bow and stern trampolines. Dacron wingsail main, 120% jib and self-tacking 90%jib. Two 20 pound Delta style anchors, 50 feet chain, 150 feet nylon rode each. 5 HP Honda 4-cycle long-shaft outboard, under 100 hrs run time. Full deck tent, blue sunbrella canvas and deck kitchen. Heavy Duty single axle boat trailer, 2 inch hitch, spare tire. Two launch dollies, beach and ramp. Complete building plans. Berthed Pier 39, east side dock D, visible from walkway.
Bhodi415@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jim Fassbinder

1 comment:

  1. Still avail????

    Call or "sms" me at: 443-254-7590
    Or e-mail me at: WindwardLeeward123@yahoo.com

    I'm located on Maui...

    Matson or another shipping line can del...

    Mahalo, Gordon

    ReplyDelete